Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
The dynamic range of the 5D4 sensor maybe slightly improved from previous sensors but it isn't a big issue for me but it could be an advantage for wedding images in low light
Yes, it has the same ISO range as my 5DIII but less noise, I just am not sure home much less. The 1DXII has a higher ISO range, but I'm not sure about noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
The 30 megapixel sensor creates a file size that does make a big difference in processing times and if you edit a lot of images it will be very noticeable. The upside is cropping in that you can still have a high quality image after a significant crop.

I am still working on a 2010 MacBook Pro with 6gb of RAM and the big files really can bog it down on some processes. I will upgrade eventually but I am doing mostly bird pictures and not in high volume so I can live with it. I'll wait until it can no longer function or handle updates to critical software. I despise the process of changing computers.
Yes, I have printed 6' before with my old 5D II, so I am not worried about file size as far as print goes, and we rarely need to crop very much.