Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 32 Gb Extreme III CF NIB. $172 Free Shipping

FS: 32 Gb Extreme III CF NIB. $172 Free Shipping

UPDATE AGAIN: Back on Ebay, Buy-it-now for 172 USD, free shipping. Buy with paypal and your purchase is protected.

UPDATE: The buy-it-now ended on ebay, so now I can sell it outside of ebay, and since I won't be charged ebay fees, I am willing to part with these for $165 each, free shipping. Any takers? I will accept PayPal for payment. You can still check out the link below for pictures. I will only leave this price up for a little while and then I will put it back on ebay for more.

I have a buy-it-now ending soon on ebay. If you miss the end time, I can sell it outside of ebay. 181.00 USD. Item is NIB minus the UPC for rebate purposes. There are two for sale on the same auction.

<span style="color: #0000ee; text-decoration: underline;"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESELX: IT&amp;item=130305489341

Re: FS: 32 Gb Extreme III CF NIB.

Free shipping by the way, 100% feedback. Will ship immediately.

Would this qualify for the $40 rebate that Sandisk is doing right now?

No, I bought three, sent in the rebate and I am selling 2, so the upc is gone and I don't know that I could transfer the receipt anyway, and since I am not an authorized retailer, I don't know that it would work anyway.

So I don't mind saying that it is "nominally" a better deal to get the card through Adorama for $200 and get the $40 rebate, but the rebate takes 8 weeks to process and it doesn't come as cash, but a Visa pre-paid card with an expiration date....so if you want half the rebate without the hassle, maybe you should buy the card from me while I wait 8 weeks to get my pre-paid Visa card.

Is this the same card that goes for $181 on newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171383

This would be NIB, with UPC code, from a trusted retailer. Downside would be in some states they would want tax too

That is a good price. Unfortunately New Egg is not on the list of retailers that qualify for the rebate from SanDisk. Now that I don't have to pay ebay fees, I am letting them go for $165. Also, New Egg doesn't have free shipping on that item.

By the way, I think Bryan's rule "No price policing - you may not comment on the seller's asking price unless they explicitly ask" would apply to your comment. It is not very nice to try and steer people away from an honest person trying to sell something.

I asked if it was the same item that was being sold by new egg. No one was trying to steer people away from your auction. If you post an item at a reasonable price, I would encourage people to buy it. I would hope that your goal isn't to sucker people into buying your item without having all the facts. And I don't think the goal of this board is to get people to spend more money for items because they aren't allowed to compare prices with large reputable retailers.

Relax.Chill out.

Now that you have adjusted your price to something that is less than retail, I am sure you will have no trouble selling the item.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewstrauss

...because they aren't allowed to compare prices with large reputable retailers.
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

They ARE allowed - do w/e you wish, just don't post about your findings at the related thread unless the OP agreed to this.

Thanks, Oren. As I understand it, this was one of the rules that Bryan outlined for this part of the forum.