I did a quick search in Kenosha WI and noticed one camera shop in town (Rodes) and several more in Milwaukee. Have you visited your local camera store? Surely they would have a better supply of equipment than Best Buy.

At one point (maybe 9 months ago), I seriously looked at switching to the Sony A7ii, however there were 3 things I didn't like: I didn't like the feel of the A7ii compared to the 6D. My hands are small for a man, but the grip and the controls just didn't work for me. Second, the battery life is atrocious and finally the star eater issue. For any exposure longer than 30 seconds, the Sony noise reduction kicks in (non-defeatable) and eliminates stars it thinks are heat noise from long exposures. As I understand the A9 doesn't have that problem, nor does the new A7Riii, but who knows if that is true.

I have seen other photographers using the BlackRapid system of camera straps, and seen them in camera shops....even tried them out, however, they don't work for me. I use a wrist strap from Tamrac I think....it was a close out from 4 years ago. The strap scares people because I can let the camera (sometimes with a speedlight) slip out of my hands to hang by my wrist.

I might have said this before....between my diabetic neuropathy and foot problems, hiking and carrying a heavy pack is out. If I travel, I might bring more than 2 lenses in my pack, but when I am out exploring, I generally carry only 2 lenses (a 35 & 90), as either of the lenses are small enough to put into a coat pocket.