Quote Originally Posted by Dave Throgmartin View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, Denise.

Lawyers are expensive, is there enough potential revenue from the image to make that worthwhile?

I have no experience with Getty. No one wants my images

Dave
It is annoying at best but not worth the cost of legal action. I mostly wish I could at least contact them and put a stop to the selling of it as there own work. I get sleazy people do this all the time and that is the risk you take putting photos online but an upstanding company is shocking to me. It isn't even that great a picture to take that risk!

Dave, your photos are amazing and you could definitely get so many of them accepted for sale through Getty ...just take my advice, you don't want to! You make a very small percentage from every sale! It was flattering when I first started to have Getty accept them and to see my sales statement every month and seeing companies use my photos legitimately for advertising and on their products but Getty is definitely not the way to go to make money. I make more money selling them on products through other websites. I haven't given any more of my photos to Getty in years and now I never will again.