Thread: [Sold] FS: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM

[Sold] FS: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM

So I'm selling a canon ef 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM. I bought it from adorama the US version a few months ago for $380.00 new. I am planning to move to some primes (I shoot alot in low light so having f/1.4 is really useful) so thats why i'm trying to sell this lens. I also have a really nice B+W MRC UV filter that goes with it that you can buy for an extra 50 bucks (70 new on bhphotovideo) and an after market lens hood. So yeah, if you want it, get back to me asap!

send queries to bflora31 at the lovely g m a i l . c o m

The EF 28-135mm is much better than the 18-55mm, 55-250mm, 75-300mm kit lenses that come with your Rebels. Thanks to USM (ultra sonic motor) technology it focuses twice as fast. the 28-135 is also sharper, has better contrast and has a superior Image Stabilizing system compared to the 18-55mm. the 28-135mm also covers a larger range so it is much easier to zoom in. This lens is also better than the 70-300mm, 55-250mm, 75-300mm that they sell at Costco and Best Buy, and plus, you don't have to bother swapping lenses as this lens covers the most used focal ranges in photography. Shoot me an email asap and we can work something favorable out for both of us. I'd be willing to bundle the goodies together for a discounted price.

Final price: $275 for lens, hood and filter with free shipping.

Thanks!

Re: FS: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM

I forgot the price. $250 for the lens, $275 with hood and filter plus free shipping. No free shipping for just lens sorry.