Thread: Carry multiple camera bodies???

Carry multiple camera bodies???

How many of you carry multiple camera bodies at the same time?

My wife today bought a 6D Mark II to replace her 6D. I already have one 6D and I've had an interest in multiple full frame bodies so she'll gift me her old 6D. I'm planning to carry them both at the same time when on photo trips.

I have 2 of the Black Rapid RS-4 classic strap and plan to use Kirk 1" plates on each of them. My plan is to strap one over each shoulder. For anyone of you who do this how to you carry your cameras?

Dave

Yup - I often carry both my full-frame bodies at the same time. I use a Black Rapid dual camera strap, and it works quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    Yup - I often carry both my full-frame bodies at the same time. I use a Black Rapid dual camera strap, and it works quite well.
    That's how I carry two camera bodies when I want both to be available for shooting at the same time. Otherwise, I just shoot with a single body and leave the other in my backpack as a backup while using a single BlackRapid Sport strap for the primary body.

The dual camera strap is interesting. I'm going to try the individual straps first.

Dave

I have the spyder holster . its a single but I really wish i had got the double. I personally cant stand a shoulder strap.
    Stuart Edwards
    1DX Mark II , 6D , Samyang 14mm f2.8 ,Sigma 85mm f1.4A , 24-105mm f/4L IS , 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II ,100-400 f5.6L II , 300mm f/2.8L II , EF 1.4x III , EF 2x III, 430EX II