Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Sean!!!

Congratulations Sean!!!

https://www.the-digital-picture.com/...spx?News=28517

A beautiful new addition to the community!

Thanks Brant! We're very fortunate that she's as healthy as could be. Her parents came up from New Orleans to spend a couple of weeks with us to help us during this transitionary period (to parenthood), and I'm so glad they did. Apparently, Olivia won't sleep unless she's being held by someone. That makes it rather difficult for everyone in the house to sleep as her lungs and vocal cords seem especially well developed. We all ended up holding her in shifts last night (with my wife holding her the most sleep because of feedings). At this point, I'm amazed that the world population continues to grow. I don't know why anyone would go through this torture – willingly – more than once.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    I don't know why anyone would go through this torture – willingly – more than once.

:-)

hahahaha.....fast forward 2 years...you are at a park with your wife....you see a cute 6 month old baby being perfecting behaved.....

Say hello to #2.....

lol

My wife and I sort of agreed on one child before she ever became pregnant, but over the course of the pregnancy, she's been suggesting that we "...might want to revisit that decision after some time just in case." What's certain is that I will be reminding her of all the symptoms she experienced during pregnancy, the need to forgo sushi and beer for 9-months, and the sleepless nights associated with constant feedings after birth during the "revisiting."

Congratulations, Sean!

Memories of the sleeplessness and frustration fade, but memories of the joy persist...thus, the revisiting...and perhaps re-revisiting.

I think what neuro is saying is to make a video now, to remind yourself in the future.

Oh, and after a few months, you become numb to sleep deprivation.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Congratulations

My youngest daughter started College a few weeks ago. It was like Kindergarten all over.
    I am on the opposite end of your journey, you will have a fun ride.

On another note:
    Yesterday morning, 16th grandchild a boy over 9lbs and 21 inches. Grand kids are better. No sleepless nights, no dirty diapers and all the fun.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk View Post
    Yesterday morning, 16th grandchild a boy over 9lbs and 21 inches. Grand kids are better. No sleepless nights, no dirty diapers and all the fun.
    Congrats Rick!

Congrats Sean!