Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLD: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

Re: FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Hi Mark:<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana;"]I snet you email earlier directly to your hotmail account.<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]I am sorry that I did not answer you where I got this information. I did see it from the forum and I expect the $800 includes shipping and insurance.<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]BTW, I am curious the reason you want to sell it. I have 17-85mm but I don&rsquo;t like it at all (too slow for shooting kids) and use 24-70 most of the time as walk around lens. <span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]However, 24-105 give me more range and it&rsquo;s also good for travel. 24-70 is too heavy for a dad with two kids.<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Hopefully, I can get your response today. I am ready to buy your lens if the proof of purchase is not an issue.<o></o>

Best,

Chen-Yu

Re: Sale Pending: FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

Quote Originally Posted by landon s.

Thanks for offering to take care of the shipping. Your price is more than fair. I will think about it and get back to you on Monday as I will not have access to a computer tomorrow. Thanks for your quick replies!
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

landon s.,

I'm sorry but this lens is now sold.

Re: [SOLD] FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

Thanks Mark:

We had very great communication in this deal. The lens I got from him is in nearly new condition.

I really recommand everyone do business with Mark.

Sincerely,

Chen-Yu

Re: [SOLD] FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens

Quote Originally Posted by jtsao10

Thanks Mark:

We had very great communication in this deal. The lens I got from him is in nearly new condition.

I really recommand everyone do business with Mark.

Sincerely,

Chen-Yu
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks for the great feedback Chen-Yu. Enjoy!