Not sure everyone wants feedback, but here goes:

"Stefansdom near sunset" is a nice church shot. It could use a perspective correction, and some highlight recovery on the sky. The tiling on the roof and the window panes add some unique interest. Would have been fantastic to see a sunset reflected in there.

"Morning Snack" is a nice capture of nature at work. Perhaps could be used in a Nat. Geo magazine, but I don't think anyone will want that hanging on their walls.

"Mallard Drake on golden water" has a great background. The duck itself has a nice pose, and is framed well, but looks like it went through aggressive shadow recovery, oversharpening, or is heavily artifacted from a resize.

"Morning Snow" is a nice tranquil sunset image. Timing was key here for the sunset, and getting the snow while it still looked good both on the ground, and on the trees... I know that doesn't last long... but aside from the sunset background, there isn't a specific foreground or mid-ground focal point to draw me in.

"Common Murre" is a nice capture of a bird I've never seen (not so common around here!). It would have been nice to get a better sense of where the bird was, like in your flocks shot on Flickr. From this shot, it's not clear that it's wild, and not in an enclosure somewhere. Alternatively, when isolated to one bird on rock, I'd prefer a closer crop to see details of the bird.

I'm going to give this week to Joel's Mallard. While the most common bird of the bunch, the framing is great, and the background makes it pop.