As listed above, I'm selling the following items for $45 plus $5 shipping to the continental U.S.

(1) Canon 430EZ flash (KEH bgn rated...but looks great, works fine)

(1) Cactus V2s trigger (used, but still functional...you may need to replace CR2 battery)

(2) Cactus V2s receivers (used, but still functional...you may need to replace CR2 battery)

(2) PC to Vivitar 285 sync cords (for use with Vivitar 285 & 285HV)

(1) <span class="bodyTextBold"]

Hama PC to Hot Shoe Adapter (necessary to connect the flash to the receivers)

So why am I selling all of this? Well, the biggest reason is this--and a word of warning--the 430EZ goes to sleep after 90 seconds of inactivity (that's the way it was made). To resume strobing, you must turn the unit OFF/ON or hit the TEST FIRE button. As I'm many times moving lights around and changing settings (I've got 7 flashes for goodness sakes), that simple and unchangeable fact makes this flash almost useless to me.

I think it would be great for a beginner to learn the techniques of off-camera lighting. In addition to the gear listed above, you'll likely need an umbrella, swivel, and a lightstand to get you started off right. I highly suggest the LP633 Swivel and the LP606 8' lightstand, both from mpex.

Given the somewhat unreliable nature of the V2s system, I'm sending 2 receiver units just in case something fails with one of them. ;-)

I will accept paypal.