Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginning of End for EF mount?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I agree with many of the opinions expressed. I prefer the OVF too, but truthfully haven't given mirrorless much of a chance. Personally, I can't imagine a system switch due to the money lost in the process and I don't want to use bigger lenses on a tiny camera.

I hope they continue to make the mid tier DSLR cameras well into the future. I think they will make DSLRs, but I think many of those cameras will be the really expensive ones.

Dave

Thanks Joel. I'll check those out. It is always interesting to see what others are using. My general take is that Canon/Nikon/Sony each now have legitimate systems and there is some investigation going on as to each systems performance by some people really into gear. Not saying one system might have a distinct advantage, but more saying I have seen great pictures come out of each system.

And this has nothing to do with mirrorless, or RF/EF/etc (sorry Dave), but speaking of Art Morris, there was that big deal made when he moved from Canon to Nikon. Art largely was following Ari Hazeghi. I have to admit, that D850 with the 500 f/5.6 PF VR seems like a great BIF set up.....