Quote Originally Posted by Always Looking View Post
When we visited Banff last winter I rented the Sigma 14 1.4. It performed flawlewssly, despite this being the first time I attempted night sky photography (the lens made me look better than my abilities). Yes the 14m is heavy and large but in my opinion well worth carrying around. Since then, I've been strongly considering purchasing the Sigma 14mm or the Sigma 20 1.4 (I see good deals on the 20mm often) for myself. However, I can find very little information about the 20mm so it is difficult to find real world comparisons of the two lenses.
I rented the Sigma 14 f/1.8 for a trip to Zion in 2017. Great lens. I did side by side comparisons to my Rokinon f/2.8, which performed well especially considering its price point. But side-by-side comparisons, the distortion difference is significant, having an extra stop of light does help with shutterspeed or ISO, and I do like having all of my EXIF data.

Regarding comparisons, Bryan does have reviews and comparisons, for example, comparing the 14 f/1.8 to the 20 f/1.4 at f/2. Then lenstip and ephotozine also have reviews.