Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ISO Invariance

Little off topic but been shooting now milky way and northern lights with my friend who has also the sony a7III. When he's not shooting timelapse etc with sony he is having the liveview open so its very easy to see when auroras start to appear, and now it has software update for having intervalometer with some fancy settings included i am starting to fade toward sony as my 2nd body instead of R. Sony has one issue that most likely comes from the being canonist whole time that its colors when the sky has some colors on it tend to tint..was it towards purple and fixing that is pretty much annoying. Unless canon deside to give soft update to R with build in intervalometer....looks sony for me :P

Odd. The 7DmkII has an intervalometer built-in. You would assume any camera after that would also include it, except perhaps the Rebel series (gotta force those upgrades somehow, no matter how ridiculous.)
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Jrista has some heavy cred in the astro stuff on c.rumors, i suspect he gets sensors way more than most.

I miss Dans comments always helpful, wish he would hang out here.
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911