I'm a bit late for this one and 2019 wasn't by far my most prolific year, but still I thought I could contribute to this thread...

In April I paid a little visit to Fribourg, one of the interesting medieval cities in Switzerland.

Fribourg by Pierre, on Flickr

Then, during the Summer, I didn't go hiking as often as I would have liked to, but I still was able to go to Salanfe, an alpine dam I really like.

Salanfe by Pierre, on Flickr

The week before, I visited another dam, Mauvoisin. We hiked around the lake on a very nice day before being followed by a little storm on our way back. When we got back on the dam, it was raining heavily behind us. I caught this view of the lake, with the impressive waterfall coming out of of the pipes built through the moutains to bring water from adjacent valleys to the reservoir.

Mauvoisin by Pierre, on Flickr

The last few pictures were all taken during a short vacation a few kilometers away from home, in the Swiss Alps. I already posted most of them on the forum I think.
They were all taken with my M50, which I used more this year.
The first one is a view of the valley of Zinal, with the Navisence river and larches.

Navisence by Pierre, on Flickr

Then a picture taken with the 85 f/1.8. I like it because the Besso isn't by far the most well-known moutain in the region, nor is it the highest, but it's still a very impressive one.

Besso – End of the day by Pierre, on Flickr

And a last one, the most successful on Flickr, a view of the little lake of Arpitetta, with the Weisshorn (4505m) in the background.

Arpitetta by Pierre, on Flickr

Have a great 2020 everyone.