I've made the pre-order! I knew I would do this the minute I saw the original notice about this camera several months ago. The focus adjustment on the AF-on button is the killer upgrade for me. If it works even half as good as it appears to in the demos, it will really boost my wildlife photography. I spend so much time moving the focus point around to keep the red dot on the animal's eye that it costs valuable action time. For example, if a bear is walking left to right across the frame, you want the focus point somewhere on the right side. Then the bear decides to turn around, and you have to rapidly swing the focus point to the other side before you can resume shooting. This new trackpad-style input sensor should really speed up that process. Also I'm quite keen to see how it does with focus tracking of subjects. Any improvement on birds in flight would be really helpful. When birds are against the sky, focus usually isn't that difficult. But when they are against a landscape background (trees, water), the Mark II tracking is really quite awful. So any improvement at all in those types of circumstances would be wonderful (and long overdue!).