So I am getting an intermittent error 99. It started last night. It went away after putting another fresh battery in it and turning it off and on a bunch of times, removing and reinstalling the battery, while it was off working all the buttons and switches. Eventually it started working again, so I put both bateries to charge (Both OEM with 2 out of 3 bars of performance). Same deal again this morning, error 99. Did the same thing but this time it took like 10 seconds of off and on and it works fine. But this time I straight away removed the lens. But now works with the lens.

What's happening is the camera works totally normal until I try to go into live view or take a pic. It doesn't raise the reflex mirror or take a pic. But I can here the shutter working during startup/shutdown. So is it the mirror box or shutter giving me grieve? Or do you think I have some bateries that are losing there life expectancy that is causing this?

Been using the 28-135mm, it's not in great shape and has a loose something inside as I move it around. Had issues focusing at certain focal lengths to infinity and generally at farther focusing distances. Not so much at close distances of 20 feet or less.Maybe the lens messes around with the body?