5DMKIV
    5DS-R
    600mm
    100-400mm
    24-70mm + Tiffen Variable 8 Stop ND filter
    1.4 and 2.0 teleconverters
    Manfrotto Aluminum Travel tripod with FlexShooter Pro Head

Here was my thinking:

I wanted 2 bodies for back up in case of a catastrophic failure or accident.

I was not really concerned about needing f/2.8 lenses but wanted my highest resolution bodies.

Most all the wildlife we saw (except Bison) were not very close to the road so I did use the 600mm and the converters

I wanted the 100-400mm for closer range stuff and it's close focusing ability (pseudo-macro)....ended up using it on some landscapes too.

The 24-70mm remained on the 5DSR for landscapes

Used the ND filter and tripod for long exposures of water and thermal features.

I had never been there before and was very impressed with the massiveness of it. We stayed near the east entrance in Cody and only made it down to Jackson Lake lodge near the Tetons for just a few hours (long drive from Cody). We did get up to the North entrance too to see Mammoth Springs and the Lamar Valley. The whole trip was great and I was pleased with my choices of gear. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and capture some beautiful images with whatever you choose to bring.
    Last edited by Joel Eade; 06-30-2020 at 04:23 PM.