Hi Zach. This is not going to be an in depth critique, but in general. First, I think it would b easier to critique 1-2 images especially if we had the story behind them and most important, what you would trying to accomplish/what is the story you wanted to tell.

Overall, there are a number of very good images up there. Really, all are good on one level or another. You have a definitive style, good colors, and several have a well defined subject that clearly stands out.

Things that perhaps you were trying to accomplish, but I can't tell just by looking at the image, several have very shallow Dof to the point that I am not sure what is most in focus is the intended subject or not. Using the first image as an example, the very front of the flower (looking it up, the sepal) is most in focus where as the petals are actually very blurry. In some ways, this is a nice effect as the eye goes to the brightness and color of the petal and then has to readjust to find the more in focus sepal. I have seen people use oof subjects to great effect...but I am not sure if that is what you were trying to accomplish or not. I still think #1 is attractive. In short, you may want to increase your depth of field on a few of them so the viewer can more easily identify the subject.

Just elaborating on the concept of "what's in focus does not always have to be the main subject" topic, I saw a photo a few weeks back where what was sharp in the image was a guys shoes that were resting on a coffee table. But the subject was really the silhouetted women that was blurred. Nothing dirty.... more suggestive of putting your feet up at the end of the day and having an attractive woman enter the room. But she was more of the subject as she had the most contrast in the image, was centered, and took up the majority of frame. But your eye goes to different things that tell it "this is important": in focus, center, brightest, most contrast, majority of frame, etc. And I have seen images that match different subjects in an image to each of those focal points to convey an entire story. Granted, I do not do this myself. I am much more of an "ooh, it is pretty let me post" photographer, but I do appreciate that there is so much more to the construction of images that we see all the time.