This week goes to Joel's "Crested CaraCara preening". A close-up of an unusual bird, grooming.

Brant, I like the "Up Early" shot, just prefer the CaraCara. Perhaps would like to see a bit more going on, but the lack of things going on, aside from the one fishing boat, is precisely your point.

Stephen, some nice framing w/ the gate pillars, and leading lines with stone edges of the pathway. I'm wondering what the orange/red stuff on the roof is.

Joel, nice Woodpecker. Clean background. But nothing we haven't seen from you before.

Zach, nice flower macro. I'd prefer a wider DOF, or maybe a couple focus stacked images to get the full flower sharp.

Zach, lots of detail in your duck portrait. The B&W treatment is different, but the subject too common.

Don, welcome. With only an edge of the moon eclipsed, it's hard to tell this apart from a shot of a nearly full moon. Like most of us, you don't have enough reach to get much moon in the frame. You'd need to balance the lack of reach with something else interesting in frame.