Not exactly. A golf swing is over a hundred miles per hour. Thats really fast! And this can many times be over a fairly broad area of the sensor. So you are really maximizing any rolling shutter affect dramatically. And I dare say you don't typically need 30 fps for something like golf, really you can just time your shots just fine or just use 12 FPS mechanical. Which is not exactly slow either.

I'm not one to talk to much about it since I don't own one. But I used the electronic shutter on the 1Dx III and it was fine for anything I could throw at it, which was ice skating and people moving running ect. I never noticed an issue with using it. Including indoor lighting.

Also the scan rate is dramatically faster than that of the R5 or R6. So it makes it even more usable.

Banding can be avoided by using the right shutter speed, this could be annoying. But again, I'm not the right one to talk to about that since I didn't shoot video in indoor lights. I only shot one little video while it was snowing just for giggles and I don't even know if I uploaded it to the computer. I'm about as anti video user as it gets. Lol. Besides that it is no worse off than the many cameras that shot video before it.

But those that have some mirrorless bodies can speak on the subject with much more authority than me. I can only relate using the 1Dx III and 5D IV. But I didn't find myself using the electronic shutter much simply because I didn't need the speed or the quietness.

But speaking for myself, even 16 fps was grossly overkill and I shot a lot with it on the medium speed setting (What ever the FPS that is). 30, it's awesome. But if I'm being realistic, I don't think I really need it that fast. 20 Is already blistering for my use! Fastest thing I can think of is a bird in flight, and even 16 is more than capable, for me anyway.