Thread: 2022 - Image of the Week #29

2022 - Image of the Week #29

Welcome to TDP forum's "Image of the Week" competition. Each week photographers may submit their images for the title of "Image of the Week." Weekly winners will then compete on a monthly, quarterly, and in our annual poll for the title of "TDP Forum Image of the Year."

• Week 29 entry period will be from Monday, July 11th through/including Sunday July 17th.
    • Please provide a title for your image.
    • This is an open competition for landscape, portrait, architectural, macro, or any other appropriate photographic style.
    • Images should have been either recently taken or processed.
    • Enter as many times as you would like.

This week will be judged by Minerve101.
    Last edited by Kayaker72; 07-11-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Been gone for a while, but finally getting some time to shoot and hopefully more in the future.

This was a first for the State of Nebraska, a Limpkin.

Northern Cardinal fledgling

"Family Portrait"

Small-7723 by kayaker72, on Flickr

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Hey there, travelers! Hope everything is okay, i continued following like a shadow presence the forum but in these years i moved on other hobbies & interests (watercolor, baduk etc) but, even if i'm not focused as other years of photography i still do it (weddings, long road trip) and everything is well in life.

I will get married in september, and i hope on 13th of September i will land in San Francisco and begin a 1-month-on the road journey in the great parks i've only dreamed of up until then (Yosemite, Sequoia, "Navajo parks", then Yellowstone & various stuff in Colorado)

Here a "cheers" picture from my journey on the road "Florence-Nordkapp" (10.000km up and down) done last summer (where i also proposed to Asia, my future wife)

"King in the North"
    IMG_9963 by Gielleenne GLN, su Flickr
    Last edited by jamsus; 07-18-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Jamsus

Congratulations Andrea!!!

That is great!

Please let us all know if you want any thoughts for the trip. But, it sounds epic.

Andrea, good to see you back on the forum, and congratulations on your engagement.

I liked all the entries this week. Joel's bird portraits are always excellent, but somehow this week was not quite so striking usual. Kayaker's "Family Portrait" is fun, but the tough lighting pus highlights at a different place from the natural focal point of the photo.

"King in the North" is handsome, but the king is a little lost in the big landscape.

The winner is Jayson's "Limpkin." The front and rear bokeh are appealing. Congratulations Jayson, and congratulations on a first for your state!