View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ehcalum

2 11.76%
  • Dr Croubie

2 11.76%
  • Steve U

9 52.94%
  • Sheiky

4 23.53%
  • CLS

0 0%

Thread: #34 - Inspire Me - Congrats Steve

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

#34 - Inspire Me - Congrats Steve

On behalf of Brian (bgood) who won assignment 33, this assignment is: Inspire Me

In short: I am thinking of photos that inspire, whether it be nature's grandeur, unique techniques or out of the ordinary images that make you want to say "I've got to give that a try," or photos that inspire your emotions into actions.

The following entries have been selected as finalists:

Name: Ehcalum
    Motivation: It's perfectly lit for the mood and the couple reflecting on the sacrifices made add to the emotion of that shot. I hope we never see the likes of that war again.

Name: Dr Croubie
    Motivation: This was inspiring to me because it was such a great capture of emotion that I can see getting inspired from his reading.

Name: Steve U
    Motivation: This is a fantastic image for black and white. The different tones make the image and it is such a unique image and inspiring in that it is a merging of the physics of reflections and art.

Name: Sheiky
    Motivation: This is a great capture of a truly inspiring athlete. Folks like this help me deal with the simple issues I face.

Name: CLS
    Motivation: This is a reflection for me of the wonders of nature from a smaller scale and is a very artistic presentation of the flower.

"I also wish to say great work to those that didn't make it. There were some great images. Sorry we didn't get as much participation. I tend to be a bit more abstract in my thinking and in the topics I pick. Thanks for your help on this one. - Brian"
    Last edited by Sheiky; 04-24-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Extended the entry-period till April 22nd