I have a few lenses for sale on Ebay if anybody is interested. they are all great lenses, and some will call me silly, and yet others will say about time. Under the name Velozct, located in Scotts Valley, CA. here goes.....

1. 135L...an absolute gem and in PERFECT condition

2. 200 2.8LII...new lens comes w/everything(used a few times)

3. 70-200 f4IS..my favorite, and in fantastic shape

and now you might really call me NUTZ...one of my customers let me borrow his 1D3...WOW!!! Love the feel, the weight, the handling...everything about it. Now I know that the 1D4 is around the corner(who's corner is the question), but not sure I could afford it right now anyways. Would I be absolutely outta-my-gourd....to buy this camera. the kicker is this...And get rid of my 5D2??!! I would really like some honest opinions. I know the 3 is only 10.1mp, vs. my 21, but the shots I took looked really good, and even compared really well at ISO 3200. The only negative, to me, really, is the LCD on the 3. I'm so used to 930 dots...the one really saving grace is that I have found some, what looks like some reputable used 1D3's on Ebay for decent prices. Would I be NUTZ ??? you tell me....