<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]

<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]I went out did some shooting last weekend, and most of the pictures had these random pixels either much brighter or much darker than the surrounding pixels. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]All pictures were taken with my 40D and 70-200 f4 IS with ISO between 100-320.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] The problem is clearly shown in the following example (original picture enlarged to 300% for better viewing). <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]Can anyone please tell me what this is?
<font face="'Times New Roman'" style="font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.16/dots.jpg[/img]
</font>