I know there's always a lot of posts about this but the search function isn't working right now (service not available!).

So I saw a deal on fred miranda for a canon 1ds mark ii for about 2,000 dollars. The camera seems to be in decent condition with a low shutter count (under 20k). I've always wanted a 1d and now I have a chance to get one. I'm between this and a 5d mark ii.

I used to mainly shoot a lot of action photography of my dog. Lots of frisbee, running around etc. I enjoy portraits and a pretty wide range. As of recent I've been moving more into landscape photography and I really enjoy traveling so I'm looking for a camera that has a full frame. My wife and I just moved out to the bay area and we're loving all the great places to visit nearby (like Yosemite which yielded a lot of shots I'm really pleased with) so I think this has really piqued my interest in landscape photography. I'm upgrading from a 20d and I shoot mainly with my 24-70 f/2.8 and 70-200 f/2.8.

I could see myself enjoying both the full frame and the faster AF. I don't think I'll be unhappy either way since they're both great cameras. I don't think I'd make use of the video option at this point.

I know the new 5d mark iii is on its way but I'm not sure if I feel like waiting. I know the better screen of the 5d mark ii is really helpful but I don't really use it that much anyway since I've grown used to not trusting the 20d's screen.

Thanks again for all your help!

Cheers,
Henry