Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coffee

Re: coffee

i'll side with whatsreal on this one, however regardless of image quality or how expensive the lens is, its going to be difficult to shoot through all that coffee [:P]

heck, I'm gonna beat that by making my 70-200 f/2.8L IS into a thermos, don't even rememeber the last time I used that thing, need to turn it to something useful anyways.[][]

I'll attach an p50 wimberley lens plate to the tripod mount and make it the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

heck, I'm gonna beat that by making my 70-200 f/2.8L IS into a thermos, don't even rememeber the last time I used that thing, need to turn it to something useful anyways.[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img][img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

I'll attach an p50 wimberley lens plate to the tripod mount and make it the handle.

NO! i'll buy it from you if i have to sell a kidney! jk

By the way, this is a fun thread. If you want to discuss about the EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS vs. EF 24-70 f/2.8L USM, you can start another thread.

Nate,

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

Whatever for? It would be awfully hard to drink coffee when it is stuck to a tripod.[:P] (Although I thought you didn't have a tripod?) []

Johan,

The lens plate is to make thetripod mountlonger for easier holding you know? []

Whoever tried to make the EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS into a coffe mug doesn't know jack about Canon lenses, the 17-55 isn't weather sealed with gaskets and o ring, coffee will definitely leak out. For short I'd get the85 f/1.2 II, tall 16-35 f/2.8 II, grande 24-70 f/2.8 and venti 70-200 f/2.8.

[]

Not weather sealed?

You mean the coffee will leak out the bottom?

That'd be quite a fail ;-)

PS: An EF-S, yes, who would donate an L to such purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin500
    PS: An EF-S, yes, who would donate an L to such purpose?

Sinh Nhut Nguyen [:P]