Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tilt and you shall receive!

Re: Tilt and you shall receive!

I'm not a big fan of some of the creative shots this type of lens is capable of, I kind of agree that it hurts my brain [:S]. Though the very first picture I thought was pretty neat. It almost seems like some sort of life-like model of a street.

I do find that second to last picture (from page 1) amazing though. Well done.

Shea Design,

Your work is absolutely stunning. I personally like the TS effect that you used on the shots. I do agree just like fisheye or other specialty lenses could get old if thats all you did but I have to say your work is the best I've seen on here. I totally love the last shot of the guy in full camo.

Fred~

Thanks Fred, I'll probably move back into working with models and leave the tilting for a road trip or anytime I can get high (in elevation) for the full shrink factor.

I'm somewhat captivated with the look for now, especially when zoomed into the narrow focal area of a shot - the effect persist and is more about textures with the immediate diffusion of surface details adding to the illusion of scale. Here are a few examples of tight crops;