Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Accent on quality in PHOTOS instead of quality of EQUIPMENT?

Re: Accent on quality in PHOTOS instead of quality of EQUIPMENT?

Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    (In fact, I am not allowed by my girlfriend, she thinks we should rather spend the money on food, diapers and other "necessities" [img]/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]).

Count your blessings for her and that she has her head on straight and be grateful for what you have! [Y]

When my kids were in diapers, I was lucky I could afford a point & shoot to take pictures of them and then I had to figure out how I was going to afford to get the photos developed! Twenty some years later, after two of them moved out and havebabies of there own, I have finally decided that now is my time to enjoy a hobby that I could only dream about before! Hmmm...maybe when the last one ever leaves the nest, I'll be able to get a FF or 600mm lens! [] No wait, she can't leave, she's my IT goto person when I have computer issues!!

Denise

Before we kill this thread I would like to add one more little suggestion.

This has to do with something I am also guilty of, but will try harder to correct that in the future.

It has to do with posting pictures in the "Show and Tell" Forum, whether you want C&C or not, the title of that forum is Show and Tell, right?

I don't know about you, but I would like to see more Tell with the Show. I haven't so much here, but I usually do try to post the image information along with at least where I was when I shot the picture. What the conditions were like etc.
    Some pictures have a story behind them that might be more interesting than the picture itself, who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by tkerr

Before we kill this thread I would like to add one more little suggestion.

This has to do with something I am also guilty of, but will try harder to correct that in the future.

It has to do with posting pictures in the "Show and Tell" Forum, whether you want C&C or not, the title of that forum is Show and Tell, right?

I don't know about you, but I would like to see more Tell with the Show. I haven't so much here, but I usually do try to post the image information along with at least where I was when I shot the picture. What the conditions were like etc.
    Some pictures have a story behind them that might be more interesting than the picture itself, who knows!

<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

I agree.

I try to give EXIF data and a few words(tell) if I can. Sometimes I am having a super busy week and am too tired to tell but usually try.

Mark
    Mark