Thread: Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera Review

Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera Review

Discuss theCanon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera Review- tell us what you think of the Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D.

Re: Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera Review

Excellent review, as always, Bryan. How's the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS USM review coming along? []

Looks like a nice, new Rebel! The one feature I really like in this new model is that the maximum auto ISO setting can be limited to a specific value set in the shooting menu. I'd really like the ability to set a cap on auto ISO (say, 100-800) to keep the already-low noise even lower.

Re: Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera Review

This review of the camera is the best in the net among those I have seen, thank you very much!

Couple caveats with the camera I noticed which has not been highlighted anywhere I looked are:

- unless I'm doing something wrong, at the very low light, video compression gets overly aggressive and quality degrades much more than it needs to be

- when shooting 1080p video, making RAW snap-shot at the same time will end video shooting right after due to buffer overflow, but L JPEG snap-shots seem to work.

-Max