Hi everyone. Bryan, great site, I thank you. Everyone, great forum, I thank you.

I've been holding onto some ideas about what I'd like to do with some of my favorite shots to have them printed and more tangible, and it involves mounting them. Every time I think about how I want to do it, I just come back to the same idea. I would love to have mounted prints sitting in a bin so that I could just thumb through them. A great analogy I draw on are record albums in a store. So, my first question is: has anyone done anything similar to this? Suggestions?

I've tried doing some lighthearted research online about mounting, but I didn't turn much up other than cutting mat board for framing. Bear in mind, I do not want to frame these prints. There are two basic processes that I would call mounting. One is dry mounting, which I am familiar with, but am ruling out because I have no press. The other is simply hinging two mats and making a backboard and a window. The second question: is there more mounting knowledge I need? Is the knowledge I have accurate? Does anyone have a link to a good source about mounting prints?

I figured it's time to bounce ideas off other people, and who better than you?

Thanks in advance,
Bob