Thread: Kudos to us!!!

Kudos to us!!!

Just wanted to say that this is possibly the most positive forum I have come across. It's hard to find a negative comment anywhere here that doesn't have the best of intentions behind it and any feedback/ criticisms are purely posted to help each other. All too often forums turn into egotistical battles and this just doesn't seem to happen here.

This is a fantastic group of people and I personally have learnt an invaluable amount of information to improve both my skills as a photographer and my interest in it in general.

So congratulations to us... or "Good on Ya Mate!" for the Aussies out there. [Y][B]

Ben.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Re: Kudos to us!!!

I definitely give all the credit to Bryan who sets an example of ethics and courtesy in his work on this site. I know that not everyone has probably read it, but the charter that Bryan laid out when he started the community portion of TDP.com is probably a big part of why people are courteous and helpful here.

Part of Bryan's wishes for the forum was that people would use their real name as their user name. Some people haven't done so, I will assume because they didn't see Bryan's first post, but I like that idea because people can't just hide behind an alias; using your real name makes you vulnerable and therefore on your best behavior.

Anyway, I agree that this is a great place to come and learn and share without worrying about getting beat up.

Ben, wholeheartedly agree with you!

I know I don't post a whole lot, but I'm reading every day, many times every day. I've learned a lot, and I really appreciate that I can ask any question or post any shot and get honest and patient feedback.

I will be utilizing this forum for a long time to come!

Alex
    R6 II --- RF 14-35mm f/4L IS --- RF 24-105mm f/4L IS --- RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS
    70D --- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 --- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS --- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS --- EF 85mm f/1.8

Well said Ben and I agree with ya. Good on ya Mate. LOL

Wally
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Indeed this is a very good community! All are very wonderful and helpful which I can say have helped me grow in my photography. My best wishes to everyone!

[][Y][B]

Angelo
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

For sure! Everyone on here is great! Everyone is so willing to help.

You all have helped me so much in my photography. I can put something out there for critique with the confidence that the replies will be honest, yet constructive. Let's keep that atmosphere going!

-Rodger

Congrats to us! [B]