I'm sure most people in the US have heard about the severe thunderstorms andtornadoes that passed though Mississippi on Saturday the 24th. Ten people were killed when a tornado passedless thanforty milesto the north of where I'm sitting right now.

Well, on that same day I had an outdoor wedding to shoot. My sister wanted itoutdoors under some trees, but it got moved to a cover but still an open outdoor setting. We were supposed to start taking pictures at noon, and the wedding was to be at 3:00 pm. Well, to say the elements put a kibosh on that would be a slightunderstatement. I was the only one ready to go at 12:30 pm. The wind and rain were tough until about 2:30 pm. I couldn't get any posed shots until after the weddingwhich did kick off within a few minutes of 3:00 pm.

The posed shots were rushed just after the ceremony. I'm aware that my flashes failed to compensate for the powerful back lighting in severalshots. This has turned me against relying on ETTL. I am just telling you this so you mightkeep that in mind as you rip me apart [:P].

<span style="color: #800080;"]Jason &amp; Christie Phillips' Wedding