<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]I know this isn't exactly a photographic question but it kind of is. My wife and I are looking for a real white Christmas, I mean a nice little town (cottages etc, not metro) where it is GUARANTEED to snow.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] We are prepared to travel to <st1lace><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]Europe</st1lace><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"], the States, <st1:country-region><st1lace><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]Japan</st1lace></st1:country-region><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"] or where ever and what better people to ask them your good selves.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] So if you know of a picturesque, photographic little place could you please let me know?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]Thank you all so much.<o></o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Scott</o>