Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Start them off right...

Start them off right...

Let my 10 year old take the reins on my old Digital Rebel. This is the original 6.3 MP version, but it still takes great images! I wonder what he captured?

Chip off the Ole Block by doggiedoc@tcah.com, on Flickr

Paul

Re: Start them off right...

Yay! That's what I started out with! Agreed, it was still a good camera to this day!

Seems like he got a way head start than me though. Hope he keeps at it! []

I wonder how soon he'll develop the "L" disease...[:P]

That

I thnk we are looking at the next generation of a TDP member! One day he will be giving me some C&C

Quote Originally Posted by piiooo
    I wonder how soon he'll develop the "L" disease...[img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

That might be a while. I don't think I'm ready for him to use any of my L's yet! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Colin500
    she can't really hold a DSLR yet.

I think Fisher Price still makes a little digital camera that is pretty durable. We had 2 or 3 of them at one point.

As previously reported by CNN earlier today and contrary topopular belief, the latest clinical data now suggests that there is a very strong genetic linkbetweenthe"L Gene" and"L Disease."

There is some speculation that a mutation stemming from Canon Ultrasounds performed inutero,may be the culprit.

Some researchers have also gone on to suggest that there may bean environmental component as well, related to the so called, "EOS phenomenon" .

The good news is that, current clinical trials reveals that patients are responding to treatment by acquiring these so called "L Lenses." Thediscouraging news is that the positive effects, seems to be only short lived,so at this point,the only viable treatment optionappears to be federal funding being appliedtowards acquiringadditonal "L Lenses" for these self proclaimed, so called,"L Sufferers."

Clinicaltrials arestill ongoing, so please stay tuned!

Rich

If it
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

ahhhhhhh....I still remember the first SLR that my dad gave me: Canon Ftb with a Canon FD 50mm f1.4, Canon FD 28mm f2.8, and a Soligor FD 135mm f2. I still have the Ftb, the 50mm, and the 28mm, and actually took them to Rhode Island last year on a trip. I was offered a lot of money for the Soligor, so it was sold Man I loved that Soligor, but as some have mentioned above, the "L" bug was too much, and the Soligor helped in funding a temporary cure

Great gift from dad doogiedoc. Kudos!!
    My Flickr page
    Canon Eos 1DIII, Canon Eos 20D, Canon Eos T3i, Canon Eos M, Canon EF 400mm f5.6L, Canon EF 300mm f4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f2.8L IS II, Canon EF 180mm f3.5L macro, EF Canon 24-70mm f2.8L, Canon EFs 60mm f2.8, Canon EF 50mm f1.4, Canon EF 50mm f2.5 compact macro, Canon EF 40mm f2.8, Canon EF-M 22mm f2, Canon 430EX II