Hi everyone! This week's winner is "World Trade" by jerrytech1. I thought that this was an interesting perspective photo as the electrical wires were assisting the tracks in pointing at the vanishing point. The photo had good color and composition - congrats jerrytech!

A few words about the other entries.

"Bad companies" - the title does describe the characters well . For me I would have like to have seen this picture more exposed to better reveal the detail of all of the characters. There is one person who you can see most of his costume details, but the other two are silhouettes. There is also another person on the right side of the photo that I felt was distracting from the main subject. Other than that, was this a pic of a festival or a role playing game? It looks really interesting - I just would have liked to have seen the characters better.

"You lookin at me" - nice shot of the owl. I wish I could get a shot off on the owls by my house but they are only active after the sun goes down. For this picture, I wish that the foliage would not have been covering the owl; especially the owl's face. I do understand that sometimes this is just how it is, you get the shots that Mother Nature allows for. Nice focusing job on the owl with all of the leaves in the way!

"The tower" - the tower is interesting, but one thing that stuck out was the neon glow around the tower almost to the point that that was all I was looking at. To me this looks like an hdr shot that resulted in that surreal look that hdr shot can sometimes get. Was this look intended?

Thanks for asking me to judge this week!