What do you have that's wide for your 6D?

If by chance you decide to tether, keep in mind that I did ZERO editing. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I used Capture One (my preferred tethering tool), but I minimized it and simply used the Mac Finder to control-click up to 7 images and drag them to the thumb drive. I shot in JPEG (kills me to say that, but it's true) that day, so that my work was ready to deliver as soon as it was shot; no conversion necessary.

Figure out what your "headcount" (client count) will be. We did 88 families and if I remember correctly about 132 pets altogether. We had a slow start at 10:00am, but by 10:30am we either had a line or a walk-up right when the prior customer was done, and that lasted until 2:15. We had a brief break, and then slammed again until 5:00. Oddly enough, it seemed to die off like a rock at 5:10, and we tried to get "the nod" from management, and finally decided we're done. We could have worked a few more people through with a third person (one positioning the animals, one person scanning eyeballs and shooting, one driving the laptop to copy images and hand off the thumb drive), and a fourth person even for a little while would have been a relief. Meanwhile, the pet food store we use does Santa photos using a schedule of 15-minute blocks and only two families per block (so 8 families per hour). That seems a lot more tame and manageable, although that photographer would eject his memory card and hand it to his assistant to read it, then burn a CD (or DVD). Yuck - at least tether, and I'd much rather a flash device so I can add one extra photo at the last minute if I need.