Thread: Should we send Bryan a case of 5-Hour Energy drinks?

Should we send Bryan a case of 5-Hour Energy drinks?

Noticing the 6D now out, in addition to the new 24-70 2.8 II, also a new slew of Sigma lenses, including ANOTHER new upgraded 120-300. I realize the guy has to sleep, but we need to squeeze all the reviews out of him we can! Then he can crash for a couple of months after Photokina!
    Canon 6D, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art"; Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro; Canon 24-105 f/4 L ; Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS (unused nowadays), EF 85 f/1.8; Canon 1.4x TC Mk. 3; 3x Phottix Mitros+ flashes

He should be thankful that he only does Canon stuff.
    Seen all the rest?

Leica M9-replacement (24MP M), and rebadged-M9 (18MP M-E), and S2-replacement (S) (seems leica are ditching their numbers).
    There's also a whole lot of Leica lenses for S as well.
    Hasselblad just announced a NEX-mount mirrorless (for €5000), and say they're working on an E-mount.
    Zeiss are introducing A- and E-mount lenses for Sony.

Plus inamongst all that noise, there's canon-pertinent stuff too:
    Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 mk2 we knew was coming months ago, I saw something in German on it.
    Shneider Kreuznach is saying "EF-Mount Lenses, Me Too!". 35/1.4, 50/1.4, 85mm macro, and a TS 28mm, plus 3 Cine Primes.
    Samyang have the EFs 10mm and TS 24mm (I really really want reviews (and prices) on them more than anything).

(and that's just Page 1 of photorumors.com)
    but no 200-400x1.4 announcement...
    Last edited by Dr Croubie; 09-19-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

6D is only up for pre-order. I think it's due in December, so he should be fine for now.

Send him some energy drinks in a couple months. Don't believe the parts of the review that say the IS lenses don't work correctly on the 6D though, it'll just be the caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston View Post
    Send him some energy drinks in a couple months. Don't believe the parts of the review that say the IS lenses don't work correctly on the 6D though, it'll just be the caffeine.
    lol!